Wednesday, April 19, 2006

operation: prospies

Last week I got an e-mail from the Student Honors Board begging for me to host one of the 150 prospective students who are coming to the Honors Overnight tomorrow.

Last year about this time, I myself attended an Honors Overnight. I took the train down from Philly with NJ and JP, was accosted by an ugly dude we named "Playa" who I still see around sometimes, and spent the night helping make sandwiches for the homeless in the school spiritual center.

So I read the e-mail and felt really guilty for not hosting a prospie, since I am actually a product of an overnight, and me and my roommate decided to go ahead and host some!

But we don't know what to do with them. We had a prospective once and it didn't turn out too well. She was this girl named Star who wanted to major in health-something. We told her not to go to our school 'cause...that's not a major here. So she spent the night in the lounge talking to her cousin who came with her, and we got drunk.

I would like to get drunk again tomorrow, but supposedly if you give alcohol to a prospie you get kicked out of school.

So, seriously? WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THEM? The monuments are clichéd and everything else is closed at night. It's not like they come prepared to go clubbing. (At least...I hope they don't...that's weird.) Way to be a party town, DC.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home