Friday, June 30, 2006

Clark Kent - glasses = Superman

Now, I will admit that I know nothing about Superman, except for what I've learned from watching 2 or 3 episodes of Smallville: he is brunette; he can run and fly real fast; kryptonite is bad; he's a fan of alliteration.

What I did not know is that everyone around him is RETARDED.


SUPERMAN: Hello, Lois.


LOIS LANE: Hello, Superman! *swoon*


SUPERMAN: I...I have something to tell you, Lois. I've been keeping a secret from you and I just can't do it any longer. I...I'm Clark Kent.


SUPERMAN: See? I just put on these glasses...and smooth out my hair...and ta-da! Goodbye Man of Steel, hello nerdy impotent reporter!


LOIS LANE: OMG!!!!!11!!1!


LOIS LANE: Clark, you just missed him! Superman was TOTALLY JUST HERE OMG!!!




SUPERMAN: I'm not sure you understand me, Lois. I AM Superman. AND Clark Kent. Clark Kent and Superman - same guy. Clark is just my alter-ego. A disguise. A façade, if you will.


LOIS LANE: Where'd Clark go? Oh well. Superman, you're back! *swoon*


KEVIN SPACEY: I'm Kevin Spacey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home