Monday, May 01, 2006

summertime, and the living is fine?

I really really really don't know how I feel about this semester coming to an end.

A few weeks ago I was all hyped for it. I was like, "Yeah man, I get to go home, see my family [even though I know they'll be annoying after 3 days or so], see my dogs [same], see my friends, chill out, not have to worry about anything, earn some money, blah blah blah."

And then it got to be last week or so and suddenly I was like, hold on a second there.

I do miss friends from home. Some of them I miss very badly. But to be honest? I think I'd be okay just staying here all summer. I miss less people badly than I thought I would. And some of them aren't even coming home all summer. Add to that the fact that I lost one of my best friends this year (entirely my fault, by the way) and I just don't see summer being tons of fun.

But mostly I am going to miss the people I know here like hell. How am I supposed to go from seeing them all multiple times every day, all day to nothing? All I have to do is walk down the hall, or down the stairs, and they're there. Now most of them won't even be in the same state. I guess this is what every freshman finishing up their first year of college goes through. It basically sucks.

Also, there may be a boy-thing going on and I don't know what to do with it because I'm shy. So I feel like I've already ruined it.

A final note: summer tv is all reruns. I don't even have that to look forward to!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading your second-to-last paragraph, I'm glad you finally mentioned me in one of these things!

-nate

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home