Monday, May 08, 2006

the final countdown

I had an awesome last weekend. It mostly involved these pimps and hos:



Plus a few others.

Saturday I lunched at Chef Geoff's with AV & SK; dinner'd with the people above; and drunk'd with the same. Sunday I studied for a final, had dinner with JK & her parents (YEAH free food!), and went to Kramer's for pie with a bunch of people. And I just got back about 30 minutes ago and am suddenly exhausted even though I didn't wake up today until 12:30 p.m.

So, three finals down, two to go. The only final I think went particularly well was my Writing for Mass Comm one 'cause...that was easy. Tomorrow is Women in America which shouldn't be too bad, but Tuesday is Visual Literacy, and I haven't done shit in that class. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home